Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Advanced Capillary Flow Porometer||Pore Size:||0.02-500μm|
|Test Method:||Bubble Pressure Method|
GL-2000PB Advanced Capillary Flow Porometer is an instrument produced by one Beijing research center, used to measure pore size, pore size distribution, gas permeability and other related parameters of the materials with through pore by relying on liquid displacement technology (i.e. bubble pressure principle).
This Capillary Flow Porometer uses infiltrate liquid and gas as the carrier, and is more pollution -free, safer and more convenient compared with mercury intrusion method.
In addition, it conform with ASTM F316 - 03(2011) standard Test Methods for Pore Size Characteristics of Membrane Filters by Bubble Point and Mean Flow Pore Test.
Through hole test of filter membrane, fiber membranes, battery diaphragm, fabric, non-woven fabrics, paper, filter element, ceramics, cemented metals, rock, concrete and other materials.
1. Bubble point pressure
2. Bubble point (Maximum pore size);
3. Minimum pore size
4. Mean pore size
5. Pore size distribution
6. Gas permeability
III. Main technical Parameter
1. Test Procedure Full-auto
2. Test range of pore size 0.02-500μm;
3. Test range of pressure test 0-1bar, 0-40bar; high precision imported dual-pressure sensor, segment pressure measuring range, complementary measuring range and automatic shift;
4. Test Range of Flow 0-1L/min, 0-200L/min; high precision imported dual-flow sensor, segment flow measuring range, complementary measuring range and automatic shift.
5. Test Precision Pressure-sensitivity: ± 0.05 mbar;
6. Flow sensitivity: ± 0.5ml/min;
7. Standard sample pool. Standard configuration: apply to planar film;
8. Diameter 13mm (applied sample thickness 0-6mm);
9. Diameter 25mm (applied sample thickness 0-7mm);
10. Diameter 47mm (applied sample thickness 0-9mm);
11. Other shapes and sizes can be customized. Many sample geometries (example: fabrics, rods, tubes, hollow fibers, cartridges, and powders)
12. Fully automated and computer controlled. Test efficiency and report. Measuring time will be around 8min, and the data can be exported by EXCEL or PDF format;
13. Integrated vacuum wetting-assisting device The instrument is equipped with integrated full-auto vacuum wetting-assisting device (patented technology), the user can self-define the times and period of automatic vacuum wetting; the device can help to complete the several-hours long wetting process in several minutes.
Wetting fluid Use dedicated wetting fluid or other wetting fluid (such as: high purity water)
14. Air channel pipelines. All-stainless steel pipelines, metal hard sealing, with good sealing property,
high pressure resistant, corrosion resistant and highly durable.
15. Accessories of Instrument. Key components such as pressure sensor, flow sensor, valve, pipelines, connecters are all imported;