Payment & Shipping Terms:
DTA101 Differential Thermal Analysis Instrument measurements is associated with material internal thermal transition temperature and heat flow, its is a very wide range of applications, particularly in research and development, performance testing and quality control of materials. Characteristics of materials, such as glass transition temperature, cold crystallization, phase transition, melting, crystallization, thermal stability, curing/ crosslink, oxidation induction, etc.
EN-EN 728 - Determination of the Oxigen Induction Time.
ISO22768 - Rubber, Determination of the glass transition temperature.
ASTM E1545-2011 Standard Test Method for Assignment of the Glass Transition Temperature by Therm
ASTM D1519-95 - Rubber, Determination of Melting Range.
ASTM D3418-03 - Transition Temperatures of Polymers By DSC.
ISO11357-4 - Determination of Specific Heat Capacity.
ISO11357-3 - Determination of Enthalpy Temperature of Melting and Crystallization.
1. DTA test range: 0～±2000μV DTA accuracy: ±0.1μV
2. Temperature range: room temperature ~ 1350 ℃
3. Heating rate:. 1 ~ 80 ℃ / min
4. Temperature Resolution:. 0.1 ℃
5. Temperature fluctuation:. ± 0.1 ℃
6. Temperature repeatability:. ± 0.1 ℃
7. Temperature control: warming temperature, thermostat (automatic control program)
8. Curve scan: warming scan
9. Atmosphere control: instrument automatically switch
10. 24bit 7-inch color LCD touch screen display
11. Data Interface: Standard USB interface
12. With standard material (indium, tin, lead), User may self-calibration temperature and melt.