Payment & Shipping Terms:
DSC Series differential scan calorimetry measurements is associated with material internal thermal transition temperature and heat flow, its is a very wide range of applications, particularly in research and development, performance testing and quality control of materials. Characteristics of materials, such as glass transition temperature, cold crystallization, phase transition, melting, crystallization, thermal stability, curing/ crosslink, oxidation induction, etc.
The Oxidation Induction Times Test (OIT), as carried out in a differential scanning calorimeter (DSC), is used to predict thermo-oxidative performance of a material. Samples are heated up under a nitrogen atmosphere, typically to 200C. Oxygen is then introduced to the sample cell, and the length of time before the onset of degradation, as seen by the iniation of an endothermic process in the DSC trace, is measured. OIT is a sensitive measure of the level of anti-oxidative additives within the polymer.
ASTM E1269-05 - Determination Specific Heat Capacity by DSC.
EN-EN 728 - Determination of the Oxigen Induction Time.
ISO22768 - Rubber, Determination of the glass transition temperature by DSC.
ASTM E1545-2011 Standard Test Method for Assignment of the Glass Transition Temperature by Therm
ASTM D1519-95 - Rubber, Determination of Melting Range.
ASTM D3418-03 - Transition Temperatures of Polymers By DSC.
ISO11357-4 - Determination of Specific Heat Capacity.
ISO11357-3 - Determination of Enthalpy Temperature of Melting and Crystallization.
1. DSC range:. 0 ~ ± 500mW
2. Temperature range: room temperature ~ 800 ℃
3. Heating rate:. 1 ~ 80 ℃ / min
4. Temperature Resolution:. 0.1 ℃
5. Temperature fluctuation:. ± 0.1 ℃
6. Temperature repeatability:. ± 0.1 ℃
7. DSC Noise:. 0.01μW
8. DSC Resolution: 0.01μW
9. DSC Accuracy: 0.1μW
10. DSC Sensitivity: 0.1μW
11. Temperature control: warming temperature, thermostat (automatic control program)
12. Curve scan: warming scan
13. Atmosphere control: instrument automatically switch
14. 24bit 7-inch color LCD touch screen display
15. Data Interface: Standard USB interface
16. With standard material (indium, tin, lead), User may self-calibration temperature and melt.