Payment & Shipping Terms:
Water Vapor Transmission Testing Equipment using cup test method, the cup filled with desiccant, water and packaged with breathable fabric sample, is placed in a sealed temperature and humidity of environmental regulations, a certain time, according to the change in the weight of cup to calculate water vapor permeability of the fabric.
JIS L-1099, ASTM E96 Produce A, B, C, D, E, BW Standard test methods for water vapor transmission of materials.
Include water method (The Upright Cup Test and Inverted Cup Test) and desiccant method (The Upright Cup Test and Inverted Cup Test).
2. Standard configuration:
1. Temp. control range and accuracy: 0℃～100℃; ±0.5°C
2. Humidity control range and accuracy: 30%RH~98%RH; ±2%RH
3. Flow cycle wind speed 0.02 ~ 3m/s
4. Rotation speed 10 rpm / min
5. Water vapor permeability area 2826mm2, 8 pieces of cup
6. Amount of humidification ≥250mL / h
7. Test time 1s to 99h 99m (digital set)
8. Heating power 600W
9. Cooling power 800W
10. Power voltage AC 220V 50Hz
11. Inner size 500 × 600 × 500mm (L × W × H)
12. Dimensions 990 × 940 × 1560mm (L × W × H)
13. Weight: 200kg