Wool Cashmere Fiber Fineness Tester, Wool Cashmere Fiber Fineness Analyzer
GL002C Wool Fiber Fineness Analyser applies to determine fiber diameter or cross sectional area and fibre content through software analysis system. The instrument connects the optical microscope and the computer by High-resolution Industrial Camera, and relies on the professional analysis software. Meet to ISO 137 AATCC 20A test standards, can be applied to animal fiber, chemical fiber, cotton fiber, hemp fiber, natural fiber, abnormal shape fiber, hollow cored fiber, etc.
1. Fiber diameter, cross sectional area and fiber content can be got by analyzing the all kinds of fibers.
2. Can measure up to 20 kinds of fiber diameter and root at the same time, and calculate the percentage by weight and fiber linear density value (denier, decitex, public support, etc.)
3. Can be display diameter of each fiber and the average value, standard deviation, CV values and histogram.
4. Professional analysis software, output the data and report forms by EXCEL.
5. Provide the picture database of special animal fiber, chemical fiber, cotton and hemp fiber, it can promote the operator’s differentiate ability.
6. Also can directly calculate the abnormal degree, hollow degree, linear density and other key parameters.
7. Fibers of different forms cross-sectional area can be automatic classed and determine the each percentage. (Degree of automation up to the sampling preparation )
III. Main technical parameters:
1. Measuring range: 2~200um±0.5um (adjustable)
2. Measurement repeatability ±0.1um
3. Measurement speed 50un/min
4. Eye lens 25×
5. Object lens 4×, 10×, 20×
6. Amplifier times 100×, 250×, 500×, 1000x, 2000x
IV. Related standards:
1. FZ / T 01057.3-2007 "Identification of textile fibers third part microscopy experiments";
2. AATCC 20-2008 "fiber qualitative analysis";
3. GB / T 10685-2007 "wool fiber diameter test methods - Projection microscope method";
4. ISO 137-1975 "Wool - Determination of fiber diameter - Projection microscope method";
5. TWC-TM24-2009 "Test Method for Determination of Woolmark wool fiber diameter projection microscope";
6. TM-24-2000 "wool cashmere fiber diameter measurement - Projection microscope method";
7. IWTO-8-2004 "wool fiber diameter distribution and wool and other animal fibers method of percentage of marrow micro projector determination";
8. GB / T 13835.6-2009 "rabbit fiber test methods - Part 6: diameter projection microscope";
9. GB / T 3364-2008 "equivalent diameter carbon fiber diameter and test methods (microscopy)";
10. GB / T 20732-2006 "optical fiber diameter analyzer";
11. IWTO-47-2009 "Method and distribution of the average diameter of wool fiber optical fiber diameter analyzer requirements";
12. GB / T 16988-1997 "Determination special animal fibers and wool mixture of content";
13. ISO 17751:2007 "animal fiber microscope quantitative analysis method of cashmere, wool and other animal fluff and mixtures thereof";
14. FZ / T 01101-2008 "textile fiber content - Physical law";
15. AATCC 20A-2011 "predetermined quantitative analysis of fiber";
16. FZ / T 50002-1991 "Alien degree of chemical fiber test methods";