Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Plastic Heat Deflection Temperature And Vicat Softening Temperature Tester||Heat Deflection Range:||0-10mm|
|Temperature Range:||Room Temperature -300℃||Sample Holder Number:||3|
It is used to determine Heat Deflection Temperature (HDT) and Vicat softening temperature (VST) of the plastic, rubber, thermoplastic etc. It is applied to produce and scientific research widely plastic, rubber and material.
Compact structure, electric sample frame automatically raise and drop with high quality, with discharge of lampblack pollution and cooling function, it is a high machine type in performing and price, loved by customers.
II. Two Test Method:
<1> HDT Test:
Test for deflection temperature of plastics under flexural load. Heat deflection temp test methods: ASTM D648, BS 2782 method 102, ISO 75.
<2> VST Test:
Vicat softening point, standard test methods : ASTM D1525, BS 2782 method 102D, ISO 306.
Related standards overview:
ISO 75-2 specifies three methods, using different values of constant flexural stress, which can be used for the determination of the temperature of deflection under load of plastics (including filled plastics and fibre-reinforced plastics in which the fibre length, prior to processing, is up to 7,5 mm) and ebonite:
method A, using a flexural stress of 1,80 MPa;
method B, using a flexural stress of 0,45 MPa;
method C, using a flexural stress of 8,00 MPa.
ISO 306 Plastics -- Thermoplastic materials -- Determination of Vicat softening temperature (VST) Specifies four methods for the determination: method A50 using a force of 10 N and a heating rate of 50 °C/h, method B50 using a force of 50 N and a heating rate of 50 °C/h, method A120 using a force of 10 N and a heating rate of 120 °C/h, method B120 using a force of 50 N and a heating rate of 120 °C/h. The principle is determining the temperature at which a standard indenter penetrates 1 mm into the surface. The methods are applicable only to thermoplastics, for which they give a measure of the temperature at which the thermoplastics start to soften rapidly.
ISO 2507-1 THERMOPLASTICS PIPES AND FITTINGS --VICAT SOFTENING TEMPERATURE--PART 1: GENERAL TEST MOTHED.
III. Main technical parameter:
1. Temperature range: room temperature -300℃
2. Heat up rate: 120℃/h(12±1℃/6min) 50℃/h(5±0.5℃/6min)
3. Temperature error: ±0.5℃
4. Deflection error: 0.001mm
5. Sample frame number: 3
6. Heated medium: methyl silicon oil or transformer oil
7. Power: 4KW
8. Cooling mode: faster water cooling fully or natural cooling
9. Power supply: AC220V±10% 15A 50Hz
10. Load pole and press head weight: 68g.
11. Can set upper target temperature: when test temperature reach up to target temperature, automatically stop controlling temperature and heating.
12. Can set flexural stress, sample size, target deformation, Load pole, press head weight and other setting values.
13. Automatically record heating deformation temperature, Vicat softening temperature, sound alarm, and and can print test report and test curves.
14. With discharge of lampblack pollution and cooling function.
15. Size: 528mm×545mm×370mm (L*W*H )
16. Net weight: about 120Kg